Problem battery 48v BMS 30amps and motor of 1000watts disconnecting after few minutes

maxlucca

Ebiker novello
27 Agosto 2021
Italy
Visita Sito
Bici
Ebike self build motor 1000watts battery hilong 48volts 30amps
Dear forum hi, I need help to fix my battery turning off after few minutes on full trottle! I did contact the BMS manufacture with no anwer.
I have a hailong battery 48v 13ah with BMS on my bike with motor of 1000watts … I need support to fix it:
the battery seem still good I did bought new on november 2019 I did charge about 10 times but now I'm getting an error low voltage after few Km of running,
I did charge it and after few km it disconnect again.. seem no charging completely, I did test the voltage is about 50,8 volts after charge, and if I run the motor on ebike without person over it.. the motor is not spinning regulary but motor increase and decrease the speed of rotation by itself !
Could be the BMS defective? The BMS is: Bestway BWPB 352 13S 30A 12X37 0546GXX …
How can I test BMS and cells? I want to be sure where the broblem is: bms or cells… Any help is welcome
Thanks you. Best regards Max Italy

marco

Staff
Diretur
Moderatur
13 Settembre 2016
Monte Bar
www.mtb-mag.com
Bici
Diverse
TC
KM Percorsi
Dear forum hi, I need help to fix my battery turning off after few minutes on full trottle! I did contact the BMS manufacture with no anwer.
I have a hailong battery 48v 13ah with BMS on my bike with motor of 1000watts … I need support to fix it:
the battery seem still good I did bought new on november 2019 I did charge about 10 times but now I'm getting an error low voltage after few Km of running,
I did charge it and after few km it disconnect again.. seem no charging completely, I did test the voltage is about 50,8 volts after charge, and if I run the motor on ebike without person over it.. the motor is not spinning regulary but motor increase and decrease the speed of rotation by itself !
Could be the BMS defective? The BMS is: Bestway BWPB 352 13S 30A 12X37 0546GXX …
How can I test BMS and cells? I want to be sure where the broblem is: bms or cells… Any help is welcome

ma perché scrivi in inglese?

kilowatt

Ebiker celestialis
25 Marzo 2018
Milano
Visita Sito
Bici
Cube Stereo Hybrid 120 One 500 2018
Il problema non sussiste. In Italia un motore da 1.000 w si può usare solo in circuito o proprietà privata. Ergo secondo me puoi chiedere ai meccanici della tua squadra corse

• Haha
Reactions: bracchetto scout

ivo

Ebiker celestialis
11 Novembre 2016
Medolla (MO)
Visita Sito
Bici
Canyon Spectral:On 7.0
Ma parla come mangi.